Between the Mediterranean sea and the Pyrenees, in the middle of the Aude department, close to the Citadel of Carcassonne, surrounded by vineyards you find the colourful design Guest House B&B Dochavert, with its contemporary colouring.
Taxi from the airport or railway station to our B&B takes max 10 to 15 minutes.
How to find us
- Follow the signs to ‘la Cité’ (medieval fortified castle of Carcassonne/ Streetname: La Voie Médiévale).
- Drive to the main entrance (la Porte Narbonnaise / Place du Prado) of the Cité, you will notice a cemetery (in front of Hôtel Pont Levis).
- Follow the road along the cemetery (Chemin des Anglais) for about 200m
- Take the first road possible on your left (Chemin de Sainte-Croix), there is a sign of a dead-end road but that is only beyond our house.
- Follow the road for 600m between de vineyards and go under a viaduct.
- Take the first road uphill immediately left after the viaduct (to chemin de la Porte de Fer).
- After 80m a T-junction, follow to right (sign ‘prohibited for vehicles heavier than 3,5T’).
- After about 100m (attention, narrow curvy road), you see the entrance of our B&B at your left.